Thursday, February 12, 2009

the second semester

My first semester at UCF went by quick. The classes werent that bad. my training was easy for the most part too, but this second semester is a different story! I don't what it is, but all my classes are like 10 times harder! I actually have to spend a lot of time studying, in between the training. Its good though, keeps my busy and focused.

My swimming is coming along, thanks to NTC masters, coached by Sara. we did a set the other day with some fast 100s and i put in a few 58s and 59s. Feels good to have speed. I discovered Bay Lake Road!! its aweomse. very little traffic and mostly flat with some rolling hills by the countryside. i did a 2.5 hr ride today out there and i got passed by 3 cars on bay lake rd! My shin splint is getting better, but im still feeling it a little. I sent the old orthodics back to the podiatrist for "repair." and now am using the ones the chiropractar gave me. I did a 3 mile run in them today and felt descent so ill wear them till the old ones are fixed.

No comments: