Sunday, December 13, 2009

past weeks

Well these past couple of weeks have been a little up and down for me with an issue ive been having with my knee. I think it was caused from supination due to too much support in my shoes and so i switched to a nuetral shoe, and it seems to be helping out alot. My massage therapist and chiro have also helped. Today was actually a great day, i ran 4mi in Lake Louisa St. Park with no problems so hopefully it stays that way, and i can start training hard for the Seasons 52 5k in january. I also start up my triathlon training tmrw, to start getting my riding legs and swimming arms back in shape. I really think the cross training that triathlon provides helps avoid injuries caused by running. Well, ill start getting back into the grind slowly next week, which i am very excited about, and check in later....peace.

No comments: